Wednesday 15 August 2012

Techniques: Katora Biggie - Ride the Wind (Part of the Wind Release: Windwalk Technique)


You know, because why the hell not.

On a more serious note, though, this started out as an idea I had for an image to be put on the real-life Biggie's gift custom-made T-Shirt that I had wanted to buy for him for a long time, but hadn't had any good ideas for the design. Finally, yesterday I came up with the idea to draw Katora Biggie surfing on wind, using his Wind Release ninjutsu. I've thought about it before, but not exactly in the form of 'windsurfing', more like a more complex technique of manipulating the wind element to gain an edge in close to medium-range combat, a technique I called, like the title says, "Wind Release: Windwalk Technique".

So yeah, the T-Shirt is already ordered and in the works, so the real-life Biggie should be able to boast about his avatar literally riding the wind within a fortnight. Hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment